Posts Tagged ‘QubicGames’
Genre: Fighting / Retro (Pixel Art)
Price: $4,99 USD / 4,99€ (-50% for owners of Robonauts, Astro Bears Party or Pirates: All Aboard!)
Availability: eShop – June 08 in Americas, Europe and Oceania
Developer: Retro Reactor (ported from PC to Switch by QubicGames)
Only one strike settles the duel, master the fighting style of each warrior to outsmart your opponents. Challenge your friends or the AI in easy, medium or hard mode.
6 fighters in medieval Japan:
- Kenji the honorable samurai and his katana
- Hinode the ninja striking her Sai weapons at the speed of light
- Soujirou the monk wielding his long-range Nodashi
- Hangaku the fastest girl in the East with her Kusarigama
- Bai Long the Chinese veteran and his proud Kwan dao
- Tomoe the killer with her sharp Wakizashi
- One Life: just like in real life, you’ve got only one
- Arcade: you get 5 lives to train with your character
- Team Duel: put together your best team of 3 warriors
- Tournament: up to 8 players (AI or real person) fight for the final victory!
The game lets you consult your achievements at any time.
Discount for players of our other multiplayer games
Source: PR Email