Posts Tagged ‘MakinGames’
April 5th 2018 – Today, award-winning international games label Team17 and independent developer MakinGames are proud to announce that RAGING JUSTICE will drop kick its way onto Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC and Mac on May 8 th 2018. Also announced is a third playable character: Ashley King, a street-smart inner-city kid with a backpack full of whoop ass.
The streets of Big Smoke City aren’t safe for anyone, let alone a kid and so it’s a good job that Ashley King isn’t just any kid. Raised under the constant fear of gang violence, Ash had to grow up and grow up fast. Drawing influence from action movie heroes, Ash has developed a fast and lethal fighting style that takes enemies by surprise.
“We realised that Raging Justice needed a third playable character and we wanted someone who would fit the style of the game yet give a very different feel when playing.” Said Nic Makin, lead programmer of MakinGames. Jay Howse, lead artist, added “We chose a teenager because I wanted something different to the usual ‘veteran cop/ex-military’ type. I wanted more of a fish out of water type character, someone who might have ended up in the situation by accident but still manages to hold their own and kick some serious arse!”
Raging Justice will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC and Mac on May 8th 2018.
Source: PR Email
March 6th, 2018 – Today, award-winning international games label Team17 and independent developer MakinGames announced that Raging Justice will release in Q2 2018. To mark the announcement there is an exciting new trailer showcasing the various weapons you will be using to fight your way to justice. Raging Justice, an exciting, fresh take on a much-loved genre: the beat ‘em up is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch™, PC and Mac.
We all know that justice is a dish best served with a baseball bat, and on the streets of Big Smoke City the dinner bell’s ringing. Even top cops Nikki Rage and Rick Justice will need a helping hand when fighting to restore order. Luckily for them (and you) there is a whole host of weapons at your disposal!
Smash your way through a bar fight with a stool, tool up and fix the streets with a wrench or ruffle your foe’s feathers with a deadly pigeon. Weapons can be used as projectiles but beware of friendly fire, your partner isn’t likely to appreciate a hammer to the face. Remember, all weapons can be used against you as enemies can also take up arms and enter the fray.
Raging Justice drop kicks its way onto Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch™, PC and Mac in Q2 2018.
Source: PR Email
February 1st – Today, award-winning international games label Team17 and independent dev team MakinGames announced a partnership for the launch of Raging Justice, an exciting, fresh take on a much-loved genre: the beat ‘em up. Raging Justice is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch™, PC and Mac in 2018.
The streets of Big Smoke City aren’t for the faint-hearted. Gang lords and their thugs rule, and there’s danger around every corner. The city doesn’t need a hero, it needs someone who is tough and rough enough to take on the scum that festers in the streets. The city needs some RAGING JUSTICE.
For fans of the genre, Raging Justice is a classic style brawler brought back to life with HD graphics and surround sound. Battle your way through hordes of thugs, unleashing maximum brutality with Rick Justice and Nikki Rage’s savage fighting styles as you choose whether to arrest or annihilate your foes. Whether you play as good cop or bad cop has consequences and will result in a different ending to the game.
* Arrest warrants – You have the option to either obliterate your foes or play the rules and arrest them. Being a good cop has its benefits it’s a healthier lifestyle which means…well, more health but in the heat of a brawl, violence can sometimes be the answer. You get more points playing bad cop but it’s a dog eat dog world so watch out that your mate doesn’t swipe the loot before you do.
* Combat – Kick, punch and stomp your way through levels of 2D carnage with Rick and Nikki’s distinctive fighting styles.
* Unique art style – Raging Justice has a distinctive art style reminiscent of classic arcade favourites brought to life with high definition 3D renders.
* Vehicles – Mow down your foes on four wheels by jumping aboard lawnmowers and tractors. Vehicles will make you untouchable but if their health hits zero be prepared for an explosive exit!
* Weapons – Gear up with a variety of weapons. Smash your way through a bar fight with a stool, hit a home run with a baseball bat or ruffle your foes feathers with a deadly pigeon
* Leaderboard – Fight for the top spot on the global leaderboards. As the tension rises so can your score, use precision, timing and a tactical mind to secure your place among the best!
* Co-op multiplayer – Don’t battle through the streets alone, enlist a friend to help you in some multiplayer madness.
About Team17 Digital Ltd
Founded in 1990, Team17 Digital Limited is a leading international games label that hosts The Escapists, Genesis: Alpha One, Overcooked, Yoku’s Island Express, Yooka-Laylee, the Worms franchise and many more from developers around the world. Visit www.team17.com for more info.
Source: PR Email