Posts Tagged ‘Dark-1’
Single-button, music-based challenging side-scrolling game with a beautiful but dark monochromatic art style.
Guide Odium through dangerous and intense music-fueled levels to fight and stop the spreading corruption. Reach the core and save the world! Keep the balance to avoid traps, enemies and move through narrow passages. Defeat challenging bosses and discover the story behind the corruption of Odium’s world.
- Single-button control: The gameplay mechanics are extremely simple. Hold to go up, release to go down. The controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
- Music-based: Original soundtrack specifically made for each level. Feel the mix of D&B and jungle music blasting in the background.
- 15 Challenging levels: Avoid traps, enemies and face dangerous bosses in a fast-paced gameplay.
- Nightmare mode: Try to beat the levels without any checkpoints or orbs. More traps will be lurking throughout the extremely narrow passages.
- Unique monochromatic art style: Enjoy the views of the beautiful but dark world of Odium and discover the story in short animated cutscenes.
- Discover the secrets: Find the secrets to unlock customization options.
Odium to the Core will be released on Nintendo Switch on 25th December. It is now available on pre-orders.
A special -50% offer is available for owners of Astro Bears Party, Robonauts, BRAWL, Pirates: All Aboard!, One Strike, Coffee Crisis or Escape Doodland.
Source: PR Email