Posts Tagged ‘THQ Nordic’
Austin, Texas / Vienna, Austria, April 5th, 2018 – Battle Chasers: Nightwar – the RPG that combines dungeon crawling, turn-based combat, a rich story and a gorgeous JRPG Style comes finally to Nintendo Switch on May 15th 2018!
Thanks to its successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, where 14,175 backers made the development possible, the team of Airship Syndicate were able to create a unique game that pays homage to the famous console greats. Here’s what the press had to say about the game:
“A grand achievement” – 9/10 PlayStation Universe
“You need this game” – 5/5 The Xbox Hub
“A true golden age JRPG experience” – 9/10 Expansive
“Will conquer you from the beginning” – 8.7/10 IGN Italia
“A surprising amount of depth” – 8/10 Polygon
”Tactically exciting and complex” – 84/100 Gamestar
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is already available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation4 and will come to Nintendo Switch on May 15th for an SRP of $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99 from both digital and retail distribution:
About Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world. It features classic turn-based combat with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts. Players can explore beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot and an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes. Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills.
Source: PR Email
Vienna, AUSTRIA – March 20th, 2018: For almost 12 years, console players could only watch a large crowd of PC gamers playing one of the finest ARPGs ever made. But the wait is over, Titan Quest is available now on PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and across the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X today.
The version for Nintendo Switch is in development and will be released (insert drum roll) when it is done. We are also working hard on the couch-coop mode, which will be ready soon.
About Titan Quest Console Edition
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience
Source: PR Email