Shovel Knight version 2.2.1 is now available on Steam. Additional platforms will be updating in the near future too. //t.co/1uxMeOI142
— Yacht Club Games (@YachtClubGames) January 23, 2016
Here’s the patch notes:
- Fix: Crash when fishing up the same object multiple times while underwater.
- Fix: Pickups which overlap the player sometimes not being picked up until moving away and back again.
- Fix: Autoscrolls sometimes incorrectly crush player when moving near the edge of the screen.
- Fix: Moving spiked ceiling in Tower of Fate: Ascent not colliding as spikes.
- Fix: No longer able to jump right after triggering a catapult warp.
- Fix: [Shovel] Jump cancelling Dust Knuckles on hit only results in a double jump if you are above the ground. Characters with no air jumps can never air jump.
- Fix: [Shovel] Fixed possible lock-up when Plague Knight summons vats. Occurrence chance was particularly higher on Mac and Linux platforms
- Fix: [Shovel] Can once again bounce off Plague Knight’s summoned vats.
- Fix: [Plague] 2nd part of Boss no longer kills player if offscreen.
- Fix: [Plague] Staff of Surging Arcana no longer goes through vertical crushing ceilings/floors when crushed.
- Fix: Minor option menu fixes.