Two new ladies join the fray of SNK HEROINES ~Tag Team Frenzy~! Meet Luong, the femme fatale and a seductive beauty, and Mian, the Sichuan opera dancer that rarely appears without her mask! Both heroines pack quite a punch with their array of acrobatics and martial arts moves.
Watch out for Luong’s whip-like “Tou” Dream Finish and Mian’s “Rangurenbu” Dream Finish! With alluring fighting styles that are as beautiful as they are powerful, you’d better be ready to face them when they arrive!
Check out Mian and Luong’s Reveal Trailer now and look forward to the worldwide launch of SNK HEROINES on September 7!
Source: PR Email
LOS ANGELES, June 12, 2018 – Nintendo opened its activities for the annual E3 2018 video game trade show with a bang – and a smash. Showing world-first footage of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Nintendo shared details about the latest entry in a series with sales of more than 40 million units worldwide. A new game built for the Nintendo Switch system, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate lets up to eight players square off in action-packed battles that are all about smashing beloved video game characters off the screen. Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown at E3 2018, which runs through June 14 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Nintendo made its announcements during its Nintendo Direct: E3 2018 video presentation, which can be viewed at //e3.nintendo.com.
“At E3, we’re showing how Nintendo Switch continues to redefine play, with the broadest range of games people can enjoy together anytime, anywhere,” said Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo of America’s President and COO. “Fans who’ve debated which Super Smash Bros. fighter is the best now have the chance to settle their differences once and for all, pitting familiar faces against fresh challengers on stages both new and old. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, and the arrival of Epic’s Fortnite on Nintendo Switch demonstrate the strong momentum Nintendo Switch continues to have through 2018 and beyond.”
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will include every single fighter ever featured in the series’ nearly two-decade run, making it one of the biggest crossover events in gaming history. Fans can enjoy returning favourites like Ice Climbers and Pokémon Trainer, as well as newly announced fighters like Ridley from the Metroid series and Inkling from the Splatoon series. The game supports a variety of controller options, including Nintendo GameCube controllers (original or newly designed), Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. With Nintendo Switch, players can throw down whenever and wherever they like in Handheld or Tabletop mode while enjoying online play.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate combines many stages and new items, with gameplay that makes it easy for players of all skill levels to jump in. All current Super Smash Bros. series amiibo figures are compatible with the game, and any fighter’s amiibo figure from other series will also be supported. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is set to launch on Dec. 7, exclusively for Nintendo Switch. It is being developed by Nintendo, Sora, Ltd. and BANDAI NAMCO Studios, and is directed by Masahiro Sakurai.
Nintendo also announced that Fortnite, the Battle Royale phenomenon from Epic Games, is available for Nintendo Switch – TODAY. Players can download it for free from the Nintendo eShop, then test their mettle in thrilling crucibles of combat. The action never stops with Fortniteon Nintendo Switch, where players can build and battle together anytime, anywhere. Team up online with friends in the same room or around the world. Weekly updates and new gameplay modes will keep the action fresh for seasoned Fortnite players and newcomers alike.
At its E3 booth this week in the Los Angeles Convention Center, Nintendo will give attendees their first chance to play Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, two Pokémon games launching for the Nintendo Switch system on Nov. 16 at a suggested retail price $79.99 each. Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! are a new way to experience Pokémon that lets players adventure with their partner Pokémon in the vibrant Kanto region, discover fresh and exciting Pokémon encounters and Trainer battles, as well as share the adventure cooperatively with a friend anytime, anywhere on one Nintendo Switch system. Players can even transfer Kanto region Pokémon into the game from the Pokémon GO app. These games serve as an entry point to the Pokémon series for newcomers, but they also provide fun and engaging experiences for Pokémon fans of all ages. A new accessory, called Poké Ball Plus, comes with Mythical Pokémon, Mew and is sold separately from the games. Poké Ball Plus includes a pressable analog stick and button, so players can control the new games entirely with the accessory, if they want. Nintendo is announcing two bundles, in which players can get Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! with one Poké Ball Plus at a suggested retail price of $129.99 each.
Other upcoming items announced during the Nintendo Direct include:
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass owners also will gain access to Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country to be released on Sept. 14. In this new story mode, players uncover the full history of Jin and the fall of his homeland, Torna, which existed 500 years before the events of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. This new storyline also will be available as a stand-alone retail package on Sept. 21. Full purchase details can be found at Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country.
- Super Mario Party: Inspired by the original Mario Party board game play, the beloved series is coming to Nintendo Switch with new mini-games and play styles that make use of the Joy-Con controllers. Super Mario Party includes features like character-exclusive Dice Blocks that add depth to players’ strategy. Up to four players take turns rolling the dice, and individually race across the board searching for Stars. In Toad’s Rec Room, new gameplay links two games and two Nintendo Switch systems for side-by-side fun. The game launchesOct. 5.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses: A new episode of the Fire Emblem series comes to Nintendo Switch for the first time in spring of 2019. The player can maneuver the main character freely and interact with other characters to build relationships and gather information at various points within the game. This turn-based tactical RPG will put new strategic twists on battling, with formations of troops supporting individual units on the battlefield. Players will get to know three main characters – Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude – who play key roles in the story.
- DAEMON X MACHINA: A new fast-paced mech action game from Kenichiro Tsukuda is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019. Players take their customizable Arsenal powered suit on a variety of missions to thwart the enemy at all costs. They can choose and equip their Arsenal with a multitude of weapons, obtain more from downed enemies and swap them on the fly to suit their strategy in the face of ever-changing threats.
- Overcooked! 2: The kitchen mayhem returns in this sequel from Team17 and Ghost Town Games that’s brimming with even more recipes, characters, kitchens and co-op madness. Bake, barbecue or broil with up to three other players in wireless local and online play modes. Save the world from clumsy cooking when the frantic food-juggler arrives on Aug. 7.
- Killer Queen Black: Redesigned from the ground up, the acclaimed arcade extravaganza that became a multiplayer phenomenon is coming to Nintendo Switch. Players can hop on a snail, hoard berries or wipe out the enemy’s queen to claim victory for their team in Liquid Bit and Bumble Bear Games’ Killer Queen Black, when it launches first on Nintendo Switch later this year.
- Hollow Knight: Venture through the beautifully hand-drawn, mysterious landscapes of a vast forgotten kingdom in Team Cherry’s Hollow Knight, an action-adventure filled with gripping combat and haunting secrets. Hollow Knight on Nintendo Switch also includes the new items, areas, characters and bosses from the currently released contact packs – all available today.
- Octopath Traveler: Players can take another early look at Square Enix’s upcoming fantasy epic when the Octopath Traveler Prologue Demo arrives June 14 in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch. Play the demo, then use the save data transfer feature to carry your choices into the main game, once purchased, where players can live the stories of each of the eight travelers and freely explore the world of Orsterra. Octopath Traveler is scheduled to launch on July 13.
- More great games are coming in 2018, including Dragon Ball FighterZ and Dark Souls: Remastered from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus from Bethesda Softworks, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate from Capcom, EA Sports FIFA 19 from Electronic Arts and Starlink: Battle for Atlas from Ubisoft, which includes characters and content from Nintendo’s Star Fox franchise that are exclusive to the Nintendo Switch version of the game.
To celebrate E3 2018, Nintendo eShop will offer savings on select digital games that helped make some of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game’s fighters famous, as well as other great digital games on Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. The sale kicks off on June 14 at 9 a.m. PT, and runs until 8:59 a.m. PT on Thursday, June 21. The full listing of digital games on sale will be posted to //e3.nintendo.com/sale on June 14 at 9 a.m. and can be purchased directly from the website for download or in Nintendo eShop.
As always, people can keep an eye on //e3.nintendo.com for all of Nintendo’s latest E3 updates, including today’s Super Smash Bros. Invitational 2018 and the final round of the Splatoon 2 World Championship, and lots of gaming details on Nintendo Treehouse: Live | E3 2018.
Remember that Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about other features, visit //www.nintendo.com/en_CA/switch/ or //www.nintendo.com/en_CA/3ds.
About Nintendo: The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.6 billion video games and more than 725 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at //www.nintendo.ca.
Source: PR Email
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS – June 12, 2018 – Killer Queen Black, the strategic eight-player arcade action platformer from Liquid Bit and BumbleBear Games, buzzes onto Nintendo Switch and PC this winter, marking the first time players can take the fun home.
After millions of play sessions upon its explosion onto the arcade scene in 2013, Killer Queen is back in black with a new Glam Rock-inspired 16-bit pixel art-style and similarly-themed ‘80s metal tunes. BumbleBear’s Nik Mikros and Joshua DeBonis, the original creators of Killer Queen, have fine-tuned the experience with new mechanics suited for home play. Up to eight players split off onto blue and gold teams ready to fight for their hive.
One player on each side takes on the role of the Queen, and the others play as drones. Cunning reflexes and keen tactical planning are the key to reigning supreme over opponents. Each team’s Queen starts armed with a stinger to defend herself and attack the contending team. Be wary when controlling her, as her dangerous attacks and heightened agility come with the trade-off of limited lives.
Drones are the best units for the job when it comes to completing non-violent, game-winning objectives. Though drones begin unarmed, they don’t have to remain defenseless for long. Gates on the map empower drones in exchange for berries, transforming them into warriors with flight capabilities. Depending on which gate the drone enters, they gain powerful upgrades such as speed boosts and new weapons, including maces, lances, swords, shields, and laser rifles. But bee careful, as the Queen simply needs to fly over these gates to claim them for her team.
Three types of victory and a sky-scraping skill ceiling mean each match offers near-infinite permutations to persevere and complications to conquer. Economic Victories require drones to scoop up berries on the battlefield and bring them back to their base faster than the other team. Snail Victories involve slowly riding the snail on the bottom of the screen into a goal post, hoping that other team members ward enemies away. To earn a Military Victory, the adversary’s Queen has to be slain three times, making warriors highly sought-after.
Killer Queen Black has four game types: Quick Matches for those eager to leap into the fray, Ranked for those who want to rise to the top, Custom games with adjustable rule sets, and Arena. Arena requires a ticket to enter, earned through victory or purchased via in-game currency, and tasks players with going for victory streaks that earn awesome rewards. A notch is added to players’ swords for every victory, and reaching 100 earns them a fancy sword to brag about. Liquid Bit plans to continue supporting the game with additional maps post-release.
At any given time, there is one single “Black” team. Any team that defeats the Black team dethrones them and becomes the Black team themselves. Liquid Bit hopes to broadcast these fierce competitions and encourage the Black team to remain a constantly-shifting, coveted position.
“As lifelong arcade-goers, the phenomena that Killer Queen has become has been incredible to experience,” said Matt Tesch, co-founder of Liquid Bit. “Bringing the game to Nintendo Switch and PC is surreal and we’re eagerly anticipating watching new competitors battle for the Black team.”
Killer Queen Black will bee available digitally Q1 2019 in English.
Source: PR Email
Prepare to descend into the Labyrinth of Refrain with your powerful brigade of puppet solders… Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk arrives on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Steam on September 18 in North America and September 21in Europe!
With fully customizable puppet soldiers, labyrinth walls that crumble to reveal surprises and secrets, and the freedom to explore the underground however you wish, Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk redefines the limits of RPGs! Learn more about the game on the official website.
Source: PR Email
Now you can experience the Champions and action-packed gameplay you know and love, all in the palm of your hand.
We’ve been working with Nintendo over the past few months to develop Paladins for the handheld, portable console – and it feels awesome. Paladins on Switch will run at 60 frames-per-second thanks to a custom in-house port of Unreal Engine 3, offering the full Paladins experience in both handheld and docked modes.
The Nintendo Switch version of Paladins will also feature crossplay multiplayer between Xbox One and Nintendo Switch players. Our community has asked for crossplay compatibility for a long time, so we’re thrilled to offer this brand-new feature that will enhance the Paladins experience for both players bases.
Pre-orders are available now! Pick up the Founder’s Pack from the Nintendo eShop to start playing on June 12. The Founder’s Pack includes all 36 Champions currently in Paladins, all future Champions, and a number of Founder Exclusive cosmetic items. We plan to offer a free-to-play version of Paladins on Nintendo Switch later this summer.
Please join us in welcoming Nintendo fans to the Paladins family. We’ll see you in the Realm, on-the-go!
Source: Hi-Rez Studios Website
SANTA ANA, California, June 7, 2018 — Nicalis, Inc. today announced that it has acquired the publishing rights to RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore, an all-new “rogue-lite” hack-and-slash action game that’s scheduled to release on Nintendo SwitchTM, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Steam in winter 2018. In RemiLore, players utilize intuitive twin-stick controls to battle fearsome enemies and engage in epic boss battles.
The adventure begins when an ordinary schoolgirl named Remi awakens Lore, a supreme magic book. Together, fate takes them both to the magical world of Ragnoah, which has been overtaken by fierce mecha-monsters. Remi and Lore must venture together in a quest to find their way home, but can Remi really trust the mischievous magic book Lore?
Throughout their journey, players hack and slash their enemies using a variety of fierce melee and magical ranged attacks that change by acquiring over 200 different weapons discovered throughout the world. RemiLore players will have the freedom to journey through the procedurally generated levels for unlimited replay value in various gameplay modes, including single-player story mode and two-player co-op mode.
RemiLore features rich HD visuals and vastly different lighting styles that change based on each of the four seasons in the game. The beautiful graphics and fluid action are being created by the experienced development teams at Pixellore and Remimory, which include industry veterans from Rare and the creators of Subterrain and Color Symphony.
RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore will be available digitally on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam—with physical versions offered for both Switch and PS4—in winter 2018 for $39.99 MSRP.
About Nicalis, Inc.
Based in Southern California and founded in 2007, Nicalis, Inc. is currently celebrating its 10th year as a leading developer and publisher of highly polished, retro-inspired video games.
Source: PR Email
Vienna, AUSTRIA, June 7th, 2018: The legendary Action-RPG Titan Quest was a great success on PC, Consoles and Mobile devices and will finally arrive on Nintendo Switch on July 31st 2018!
About Titan Quest Switch Edition
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience
Source: PR Email
In addition to the original cast of colorful characters, Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded boasts a brand-new set of new faces you’ll set out on your new adventure with! Check out the Character Trailer to learn more about Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, and more!
A roguelike adventure with a burst of Touhou flavor, Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded allows gamers choose their own pace when exploring the land of Gensokyo. The game launches on Nintendo Switch and PS4 on July 17 in North America (physical/digital) and July 20 in Europe (digital only).
Source: PR Email
FRANKFURT — June 6, 2018 — Publisher Deck13 and developer Parallel Circles today announce that Flat Heroes will release July 5th for both PC and Nintendo Switch. Featuring high speed action with precision controls, you’ll need a steady hand to survive everything Flat Heroes will throw at you. It may look simple on the surface but don’t let that fool you!
When was the last time you felt like a hero? Flat Heroes rewards you with that good old feeling of surviving impossible levels alongside a smooth modern design with a minimalist style. With a simple set of movements — Run. Jump. Dash. Attack. — and delightful controls, Flat Heroes encourages you to stylishly navigate and survive over 300 handcrafted levels, destroy the most epic bosses around and truly be the two-dimensional hero (or heroes!) you’ve always dreamed you could be.
After two years of Early Access, Flat Heroes is finally ready to launch! Featuring over 300 levels, lots and lots of game modes, drop in & drop out multiplayer and perfected controls Flat Heroes will bring hours of gameplay and challenges to PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Play alone or share the experience with up to 4 friends on all modes
- Drop in & Drop Out Co-Op
- More than 300 Levels
- Face 10 unique final Bosses
- Unlimited survival Levels, with daily challenges and Leaderboards
- Versus Modes offer you and your friends an option to compete against each other
Source: PR Email