Posts Tagged ‘Nintendo Switch’
Special Pre-Purchase Pricing!
Save 33% by Pre-Purchasing Mutant Mudds Collection Before Launch!
- Normal Price: $14.99 / £10.99 / €12.99 (December 14).
- Pre-purchase Price: $9.99 / £7.29 / €8.69 (starts December 7).
- That’s 33% Savings for Early Birds!
Source: PR Email
“We’re happy to say that Stick It to The Man is now out on Nintendo Switch!” says Klaus Lyngeled, Creative Director and ZEO of Zoink Games. “The game runs beautifully in 60fps and the Switch version is by far the best version that we’ve done. Ever since its original release, Stick It to The Man has been praised so getting the game out on a new platform feels amazing. Stick It to The Man also has close ties to our upcoming game Flipping Death, so this is a great way to warm up for our new title!”
About Stick It to The Man!
Hard hat tester Ray has a bizarre accident and wakes up with a giant pink spaghetti arm sticking out of his brain! With his awesome new powers he can read minds and change the world with stickers, but he’s on the run for a crime he didn’t commit. Can you help Ray out of this sticky situation?
Key Gameplay Features
Solve puzzles by changing the world with stickers!
Swing around with your giant spaghetti arm!
Mindread an amazing cast of characters in this story-driven adventure game
Story by Ryan North, writer of Adventure Time
Pro Controller and HD Rumble support
Price: $11.99 / €11,99 / £10.99
For more information check out our website and social media.
About Zoink Games
Zoink games is an award-winning game developer located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Most known for indie smash hit Stick it to The Man!. Right now the studio is focused on the spiritual successor called Flipping Death but also on Fe, an upcoming game being published by EA.
Source: PR Email
23rd November 2017 – Award-winning veteran games developer and international games label
Team17 today announced that their hit turn-based strategy Worms W.M.D is now available to
download for Nintendo Switch™ from the Nintendo eShop.
With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles
and buildings, plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is
the best worms experience ever – now with HD Rumble and playable anywhere!
Worms W.M.D on Nintendo Switch™ includes all the content from the original game plus the
Liberation and Forts Mode updates and content from the All-Stars pack which features a blockbuster
line-up of guest stars from hit games such as Rocket League, Goat Simulator, The Escapists and
Worms W.M.D for Nintendo Switch™ features:
● Extensive single player campaign including 20 training missions, 30 campaign missions and 10
challenges to complete and compete against your friends on the leaderboards with!
● Local multiplayer: Engage in local multiplayer worm warfare with friends using a variety of
different controller options – up to four players can play using a mixture of either individual Joy-
Cons or the Pro Controller. If you want to extend the fun to a six-player battle, then simply pass
● Online multiplayer: Take to the battlefield and unleash Wormageddon to your friends online
with full online multiplayer support
● Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting
crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such
as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
● Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the
series. Dominate the landscape in battle-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from
above in helicopters and pound your enemies into submission in the mech!
● Buildings: Gain the tactical advantage by keeping your worms’ heads down and hiding out in a
building, protecting them from direct attacks!
In addition, brand new content coming first to Nintendo Switch™:
● A new space theme – Wormhole
● New Mushroom and Tree forts
● Three new hats
● Three new gravestones
Worms W.M.D is available to download now for Nintendo Switch™ via the Nintendo eShop for
£19.99 / 29,99€ / $29.99.
Worms W.M.D is also available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac and Linux via Steam or GOG.
Uurnbelievably quirky and challenging Metroidvania puzzle platformer is ready to travel with you for the holidays!
Uurnog Uurnlimited has landed on the Nintendo Switch in all regions today! But what is an Uurnog? We’re not telling! And why aren’t we telling? Because we don’t know! Bet you didn’t see that coming! You can try and find out for yourself though by downloading Uurnog Uurnlimited onto your Switch, now on sale for $14.99 / €14.99 / £10.99.
We do know a lot about what Uurnog Uurnlimited is though! Here’s a good look at what’s inside the game:
- CLASSIC 2D PUZZLE PLATFORMER: Solve puzzles and collect animals, then bring them back to your Save Room.
- CHALLENGING BOSS FIGHTS: Survive long enough and you may even meet the Uurnog!
- SWEET ALGORITHMIC MUSIC: Adapts the melody, tempo, key, and more to the gameplay.
- PLAY SOLO OR SHARED SCREEN CO-OP: Real talk: everything is better when you’re playing with a friend as an adorable puppy, right?
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS: Shhhh. I hear there may even be some secrets to discover… 😉
Wait, do you want to see some actual gameplay? We’ve got you covered! Check out the Twitch stream we broadcasted a few days ago to get a firsthand look at what Uurnog Uurnlimited is all about.
What are you waiting for? Go figure out what the Uurnog is already! We’ll be right here when you get back, don’t you worry. Unless the Uurnog gets us… Good luck!
Source: PR Email
REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 21, 2017 – Nintendo continues to roll out additional content for the Splatoon 2 game for the Nintendo Switch system, and is now releasing two free software updates with a ton of new content and a new way to play. The first free update hits on Nov. 23 and adds a new stage for Salmon Run, new gear and new hairstyles for Inklings, as well as many other features, with additional new battle stages rolling out beginning Nov. 24. The second free update will be available mid-December and introduces a frantic new Ranked Battle mode called Clam Blitz, which involves picking up clams around the stage and trying to throw them into your opponent’s basket.
“These free new additions to Splatoon 2 deliver surprises to fans to keep the fun going,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “This new content significantly expands the game and provides a great value for players, regardless of whether they purchased it on launch day or have it on their holiday gift lists.”
The two free updates include the following content:
Nov. 23 Update
· Four New Battle Stages: While four new battle stages are coming to Splatoon 2, they won’t all be available immediately after downloading the update. Like with previous additions, the stages will roll out over the subsequent weeks, giving players new surprises as they play throughout the holiday season and beyond. The first new battle stage, MakoMart, will be available to play on Black Friday, Nov. 24, with Shellendorf Institute, Walleye Warehouse and Arowana Mall coming soon. The new MakoMart stage is a giant superstore-style stage, so what better time to play than on Black Friday! Shellendorf Institute is new to the series, while Walleye Warehouse and Arowana Mall are popular stages returning from the original Splatoon game.
· New Salmon Run Stage: Fan-favorite multiplayer mode* Salmon Run is getting a new stage. After downloading the update, Salmonid Smokeyard will be added to the stage rotation. In Salmonid Smokeyard, a wide gap on the beach divides two upper platforms, with fan lifts being the quickest way to traverse the two platforms. Teamwork is required to use the fan lifts effectively.
· New Gear: Approximately 140 pieces of gear are being added to Splatoon 2. These include shoes, headgear and clothes, like a motocross mask, and additional winter clothing (perfect for the cold weather!), as well as returning items from the original Splatoon game.
· New Battle Music: Two new bands have been gaining popularity in Inkopolis! The punk-flavored Bottom Feeders and classically trained avant-garde-style Ink Theory are contributing new songs to the already music-rich game.
· New Hairstyle: When customizing an Inkling, four new hairstyles will be available to choose from – two each for female and male characters.
· Higher Level Caps: Currently, players are maxed out at Level 50. After downloading the update, the new maximum level will be raised to 99. If players talk to Judd when they reach Level 99, they’ll have the option to reset their level display to Level ★1 so they can continue raising their level.
· New amiibo Functionality: Tapping a compatible amiibo figure after the update will let players take and share in-game photos in preset locations in Battle Stages, in addition to being able to take photos in Inkopolis Square. Players can also add fun filters to their images.
· Convenient Gear Swapping: Players that want to change gear between battles in Regular Battle, Ranked Battle and Splatfest Battle (Solo) won’t have to exit to the lobby anymore! After downloading the update, gear can be swapped out without leaving the match room, making it quicker to get back to splatting. For Regular Battle, this also means players can play the next battle with the same players.
· Clam Blitz: In Clam Blitz, competing Inklings are tasked with collecting clams scattered around the stage. After one is picked up, the clam follows the player. The objective is to throw the clam into the basket near the opponent’s base. The first team to score 100 points wins! But, of course, this being the fiercely competitive world of Splatoon 2, things are not as easy as they seem. The baskets are protected by a barrier, which much be destroyed first. After collecting 10 clams, the player will earn a Power Clam. These super-powered clams are the key to breaking the barrier, so strategy will definitely be involved in which clams are used to destroy the barrier and which are used to earn points. Not to mention the extra-satisfying opportunity to steal opponents’ clams by splatting them…
Splatoon 2 is now available in stores, for digital purchase on the official website or in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch at a suggested retail price of $59.99. The upcoming software updates are both free and can be downloaded starting on Nov. 23 and in mid-December. For more information about the game, visit //splatoon.nintendo
*Additional games and systems are required for multiplayer mode, and are sold separately.
About Nintendo: The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at //www.nintendo.com.
Source: PR Email
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood for #Nintendo #Switch out on Dec 21st! //t.co/35M1DRgKBG
*Acclaimed #2D #indiegame #platformer with physics-based #puzzles
*Set in an scandinavian-inspired #fantasy world
*Use the #touchscreen to shape the environment!#NintendoSwitch #indiedev pic.twitter.com/dC1pE7hmcf
— Stage Clear Studios (@stagecs) November 17, 2017
SANTA ANA, California, November 17, 2017—Starting today, Nintendo Switch owners in North America and Europe can download and play VVVVVV, the incredible gravity-disrupting new retro game from Nicalis, Inc.
By distilling the video game art form into its essential elements, VVVVVV presents a gameplay experience of exceptional purity and clarity of vision. As the brave Captain Viridian, the player moves left and right but cannot jump. You avoid enemies and obstacles by reversing the pull of gravity with the touch of a button. There are no weapons, tools or ability upgrades—only an expansive, cleverly designed world that you explore at your own pace, searching for your spaceship’s lost crew one screen at a time.
“Like many of the essential classic video games, VVVVVV uses solid colors and basic shapes to get information into your brain as quickly as possible, so you can focus on the gameplay and let your imagination fill in the abstract details,” says Nicalis president Tyrone Rodriguez. “It’s almost like a pre-1980 game in that way, except it’s huge and it has an awesome, super-catchy soundtrack!”
The Switch version of VVVVVV includes multiple unlockable game modes like Time Trials, No Death Mode, Flip Mode and more, all of which can be played with a new two-player cooperative option. Its high frame rate of 60 fps ensures responsive controls, smooth animation and precision maneuvering.
Developed by distractionware and Nicalis, Inc., VVVVVV is now available for Nintendo Switch as a digital download from the Nintendo eShop. MSRP is $9.99 (North America) or 9,99€ (Europe). The game has been rated E by the ESRB
About Nicalis, Inc.
Based in Southern California and founded in 2007, Nicalis, Inc. is currently celebrating its 10th year as a leading developer and publisher of highly polished, retro-inspired video games. Its best-selling recent releases include Cave Story+ for Nintendo Switch and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ for Switch and PS4.
Terry Cavanagh is an independent game developer from Monaghan, Ireland, currently living in London. He is the creator of Don’t Look Back, VVVVVV and the award-winning Super Hexagon.
Source: PR Email
Well, surprise! We didn't forget about our promise, and now EVERYONE gets a 15% [email protected] discount when buying RIVE: Ultimate Edition. Valid for two weeks, starting with release on the #NintendoSwitch eShop this Friday! (Retweet please!) pic.twitter.com/gvYWhP1P8N
— Two Tribes (@TwoTribesGames) November 15, 2017